Monday, July 29, 2013

A Post

I try to write everyday. So far I'm averaging about twice a week. But that's improvement, which is good enough for me. I haven't however been writing on here, for the simple reason that I have no idea what to post. Since I haven't posted yet this month, I suppose I will.

Life has been...good. It's really strange actually. I wake up in the mornings content, and I am happy more often than I am not. That may sound like nothing to some who read this, but to me it is everything. For the past few years, I have made it my goal to be happy more often than I am not. This is something that I have never been. Never. Until now. Honestly, it has been far too short of a time period for me to conclusively say that I have succeeded. But I couldn't care less. I am happy, and that is something I am going to celebrate.

I got a job at a pizza place near where I live. I've been working about 40-50 hours a week. I only have one day off a week so I'm generally pretty busy on those days. And the people I work with are cool for the most part. It's tough to say if my insomnia has improved or not. I think it has? I average about 8 hours of sleep a night, however, I don't manage to fall asleep until 4 or 5 am. I finally got my belly button piercing. That took entirely too long to happen. I should also be getting my tattoos within the next couple weeks. Speaking of a couple of weeks, it is now exactly two weeks until I leave for college. It's about time! Though, I will miss work. Overall, I really like the atmosphere there. And tips are paying for my tattoos, so the more tip money I make, the more of my tattoos I can get. I should be able to afford the three main ones I want, and then I will probably wait until next summer to get any others I want.

There really is no point to this post. It's just an update because I haven't written in a long time. I still question myself a lot, but less than I used to, which is nice. I'm getting better at making and following through with decisions that are best for me. Two days ago my anxiety hit really bad. To the point where I almost had an anxiety attack at work. There was no reason for it. People were fine. We weren't that busy. I was just extremely anxious and there was nothing I could do about it, but go to the job that involved the least human interaction and keep myself working until I could go home for the night. This concerns me because I haven't had that sort of anxiety, especially without cause for a while.But like I said, I have been happy more often than not. My anxiety levels overall have been low for me. This incident concerns me a little, but I don't expect it to be repeated soon

So yeah. Here is a post. It consists of my ramblings, but what's new? I'll try to post more often, we'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment