Monday, August 12, 2013

Tattoos!

I finally got my tattoos!! Couldn't be more pleased with them :)


 Music has always been a huge part of my life. My dad is a music teacher and I have played the french horn for the past eight years. Music has gotten me through a ton, and has always been there for me.




I get a lot of questions about this one. (Prior to having it as a tattoo, I wrote it on my wrist all the time.) Many people think it is a literal reminder to breathe. It is not. It reminds me of the struggle I have gone through with my anxiety disorder my whole life. It reminds me of the pain and struggle I have dealt with. It reminds me of the progress that I have made. It reminds me that I have been at absolute rock bottom, and come out the other side. It reminds me that there is a tomorrow. Honestly, I don't even know why "Breathe" is what I use to represent all of this to me, it just is.

No comments:

Post a Comment