Sunday, February 1, 2015

One more day...

Well, my session at Coding Dojo starts tomorrow! Saying that I am super excited is an understatement. I have been working towards this ever since I left WSU a year ago. I've had a few setbacks along the way, but now I am here. It's going to be an amazing experience and jump start my career. I will admit though... A tiny bit of me is kind of dreading it. They say that their most successful students put in 90-95 hours a week. I intend to be one of those students. But that means if I take a day off a week, which they recommend, I will have to put in 15-16 hour days. Gross I know, but I'll be doing something I care about so I think I'll enjoy it. The problem lies in the fact that I won't have time to do anything else I enjoy; hang out with my friends, ski, play Magic, etc. That will be hard for me, but I know it will be worth it, and doing this program will open a lot of doors for me that are currently bolted shut. Anyway, I should go. I'm trying to get Netflix out of my system by getting one last good marathon in before tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment